流浪的三毛 发表于 2012-1-17 10:43:57

该脱口而出80个英文句

Any day will do?哪一天都可以?­  Any messages for me?有我的留言吗?­  Are you by yourself?你一个人来吗?­  All right with you?你没有问题吧?­  Are you free tomorrow?明天有空吗?­  Are you kidding me?你在跟我开玩笑吧?­  As soon as possible!尽可能快!­  Back in a moment!马上回来!­  Believe it or not!信不信由你!­  Better luck next time!下次会更好!­  Boy will be boys本性难移!­  Come to the point!有话直说!­  Do you accept credit card?收不收行用卡?­  Does it keep long?可以保存吗?­  Don't be so fussy!别挑剔了!­  Don't count to me!别指望我!­  Don't fall for it!不要上当!­  Don't get me wrong!你搞错了!­  Don't give me that!少来这套!­  Don't let me down!别让我失望!­  Don't lose your head!别乐昏了头!­  Don't over do it!别做过头了!­  Don't sit there daydreaming!别闲着做白日梦!­  Don't stand on ceremony!别太拘束!­  Drop me a line!要写信给我!­  Easy come easy go!来得容易去得也快!­  First come first served!先到先得!­  Get a move on!快点吧!­  Get off my back!不要嘲笑我!­  Give him the works!给他点教训!­  Give me a break!饶了我吧!­  Give me a hand!帮我一个忙!­  Great minds think alike!英雄所见略同!­  I'll treat you to lunch。午餐我请你!­  In one ear,out the other ear。一耳进,一耳出!­  I'm spaced-out!我开小差了!­  I beg your pardon!请你再说一遍!­  I can't afford that!我付不起!­  I can't follow you!我不懂你说的!­  I can't help it!我情不自禁!­  I couldn't reach him!我联络不上他!­  I cross my heart!我发誓是真的!­  I don't mean it!我不是故意的!­  I feel very miserable!我好沮丧!­  I have no choice!我别无选择了!­  I watch my money!视财如命!­  I'll be in touch!保持联络!­  I'll check it out!我去看看!­  I'll show you around!我带你四处逛逛!­  I'll see to it!我会留意的!­  I'm crazy for you!我为你疯狂!­  You make me jump!你下了我一跳!­  Make up your mind。作个决定吧!­  Make yourself at home!就当在家一样!­  My mouth is watering!我要流口水了!­  Never heard of it!没听说过!­  Nice talking to you!很高兴和你聊天!­  No doubt about it!勿庸置疑!­  No pain no gain!不经一事,不长一智!­  None of your business!要你管?­  There is nothing on your business!这没你的事!­  Now you are really talking!说得对!­  Please don't rush me!请不要吹促我!­  Please keep me informed!请一定要通知我!­  She looks blue today。她今天很忧郁!­  She is under the weather。她心情不好!­  So far,so good。过得去。­  Speaking of the devil!一说曹操,曹操就到!­  Stay away from me!离我远一点!­  Stay on the ball!集中注意力!­  That makes no difference。不都一样吗?­  That's a touchy issue!这是个辣手得问题!­  That's always the case!习以为常!­  That's going too far!这太离谱了!­  That's more like that!这才象话嘛!­  The answer is zero!白忙了!­  The dice is cast!已成定局了!­  The same as usual!一如既往!­  The walls have ears!隔墙有耳!­  There you go again!你又来了!­  Time is running out!没有时间了!­  We better get going!最好马上就走­

鸟人 发表于 2012-1-17 10:51:14

它认识我 我不认识它们

红豆 发表于 2012-1-17 11:05:19

感觉读着挺爽,如果能脱口而出就爽了!

枫叶红 发表于 2012-1-17 12:07:24

脑袋大了,哪来的这么多蚯蚓

流浪的三毛 发表于 2012-1-18 10:34:38

Come on .加油!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 该脱口而出80个英文句